If you have your own car, van or motorcycle , click here to see my article with the location map and instructions on how to go to Villa Escudero.
This post will address the situation where you don't have your own means of transportation. These are your options:
1. Rent a van or car through Villa Escudero.
Villa Escudero does not own the car or van but will connect you with rental company. The rates are as follows:
- day rate for car rental, with driver, good for 4 passengers: P3,500
The payment for the rental can be made at the end of the trip.
- day rate for van rental, with driver, good for 11 passengers: P4,700
My tip: If you're renting a car or van, and the rates are the same with other companies, I suggest you rent the car or van thru Villa Escudero instead because:
- You won't have to worry about giving directions. The driver will surely know the directions to Villa Escudero.
- You are sure of the reliability of the rental company because it comes with the seal of approval of Villa Escudero.
2. Take the public bus to Villa Escudero
- Go to Jac Liner bus terminal and take the bus going to Lucena, Quezon. Travel time is 2 1/2 hours. These are the 2 terminals with bus going to Lucena:
LRT - BUENDIA STATION2052 Donada Street corner
Buendia Street, Pasay City
Metro Manila, Philippines
Tel. No: 4042073Current bus schedule: 1st trip is 5am, last trip is at 10pm, every 30 minutes.To get the latest bus schedule text JACLINER TIME BUENDIA to 2952 for Smart or 2982 for Globe and Sun.
KAMIAS STATION2 Mapagmahal Street
Baranggay Pinyahan, Kamias
Quezon City, Philippines
Tel. No.: 9276139Current bus schedule: 1st trip is 2am, last trip is at 9pm, every 20 minutes.To get the latest bus schedule text JACLINER TIME KAMIAS to 2952 for Smart or 2982 for Globe and Sun.
FARE: P178.00, aircon bus from Kamias or Buendia to Lucena
- Make sure to tell the driver or the conductor that you are going to Villa Escudero so they can stop right after the Quezon Arch and drop you off there. The gate of Villa Escudero is just after the Arch and at the left side of the Arch.
- From the point where the bus drops you off, you cross the road to the other side to walk to the entrance. It's a very long walk. It's better to take a tricycle if you see one and ride it to the entrance of Villa Escudero.