Park n' Fly: Transport Service to the Manila International Airport
About Park n' Fly
1. It is an offsite airport parking building
1. It has a multi-level covered parking building.
2. It is open 24 hours.
3. Security is 24 hours.
4. It can accommodate approximately 200 cars.
5. No reservation or pre-booking of parking service.
6. It provides free airport shuttle to all the terminals of the Manila International Airport (Terminal 1, Centennial Terminal, Terminal 3 and the Domestic Airport)
What Service They Provide:
When you depart from Manila:
You park your car at the Park n Fly covered parking lot. They bring you to any terminal of the Manila International Airport, including the Domestic terminal using a shuttle.
When you arrive in Manila:
You call Park n Fly, to pick you up at the airport and bring you to the Park n Fly parking lot where you pick up your car.
Location:It is located in the corner of MIA and Domestic Road, around 500 meters from the Manila Domestic Airport.
View Larger Map
Rates:Rates as of August 2010:
358 pesos per 24 hours (1 day) to be counted from the time of check-in. 15 pesos per hour in excess of 24 hours. Free airport shuttles to and from the airport (includes all terminals of the airport: Terminal 1, Centennial Terminal, Terminal 3 and the Domestic airport terminal)
Special rates for long stay:
5% discount for 7-14 days of parking
For more updated information you can call them at 0918-991-0000, 854-9302 to 04