Other ways of going to Batanes
The route I still recommend that you take to go Batanes is the Manila-Batanes-Manila flight by SEAIR because:
- It's the shortest route so you save time and the trip is less tiring.
- Although the SEAIR flight is expensive, the nearest alternative, which is to take a Manila-Laoag flight then Laoag-Batanes flight and vice versa, is not cheap either.
- take the Southeast Asian Airlines (SEAIR) Manila-Batanes-Manila flight
- take the Manila-Laoag flight via Philippine Airlines, Cebu Pacific, Zest Airways, Air Philippines THEN take the SkyPasada or Batanes Airlines flight from Laoag to Batanes and vice versa
- do a 12-hour land trip from Manila to Laoag, then take the Skypasada or Batanes Airlines flight from Laoag to Batanes and vice versa.
|Batanes Airlines booking office across Basco Airport terminal within the Airport Grounds|
|Contact numbers of Batanes Airlines in Basco, Tuguegarao and Laoag|
|Skypasada Booking Office across Basco Airport terminal within Airport Grounds|
|Skypasada Flight Schedule as of March 2010|
See Batanes airlines information